Now there’s a new way to support your patients on their cancer journey. Cancer and cancer therapy can cause changes in taste and food preferences, which may impact dietary intake and increase malnutrition risk.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BOOST SOOTHE
Nutrition can be impacted from side effects of cancer therapy1
Nestlé Health Science collaborated with patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals to better understand the nutritional challenges of patients with cancer and to develop a nutritional drink based on these needs and preferences.
Our Product: BOOST® Soothe
BOOST® Soothe is a refreshing and cooling clear protein drink, with 10g of whey protein isolate and 0g of fat (per 237 ml). It contains no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners and has been specially formulated for patients who experience certain cancer treatment side effects, such as oral discomfort, taste changes, and loss of appetite. It is designed to avoid ingredients that are known to have a metallic aftertaste.
Developed & tested with oncology patients7
In sensory tests, the majority of patients (n=95) agreed that BOOST® Soothe Strawberry-Kiwi flavour:
- Baracos V. Eur J Clin Nutr 2018:72:1255-1259.
- Spotten LE, et al. Ann Onc 2017:28: 969-984.
- Amezaga J, et al. Supp Care Cancer 2018:26:4077-4086. 012;25(3): 201-208.
- Berger K, et al. Oncol Res Treat 2018:41:399-405.
- Trujillo E, et al. J Acad Nutr Diet 2018;118:749-60.
- Arends J, et al. Clin Nutr 2017;36:1187-96. 7.
- Nestlé Health Science, Boost Soothe Claims Study (US), May 2019 (Data on file).
TO ENSURE WE ARE DELIVERING YOU THE APPROPRIATE CONTENT, PLEASE CONFIRM: