The BOOST® family of products offers an extensive line of
nutritional formulas and supplements.
BOOST® Soothe is a clear nutritional drink with 300 calories and 10 g of whey protein per 237 ml serving. Refreshing, cooling and easy-to-drink. Specially formulated to avoid certain ingredients that are known to have a metallic aftertaste. Designed to provide nutrition support for patients experiencing sensory alterations or oral discomfort as a result of chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
Characteristics and Benefits
Inside every 237ml serving of BOOST Soothe:
• 10g of whey protein – to help meet protein needs & maintain muscle
• Source of energy*
• Zero fat & sodium
• Made with brown rice syrup
• No artificial flavours or colours
• Refreshing & cooling mild strawberry-kiwi flavour
• Specially formulated to avoid certain ingredients that are known to have a metallic aftertaste
• Nutritional support for individuals experiencing taste alterations or oral discomfort
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
*300 calories per 237ml
• Patients undergoing chemoand/or radiotherapy with:
– Reduced nutritional intake
– Risk of malnutrition
– Sensory alterations and
• Clear liquid diet needs
• Fat malabsorption
|Caloric density||1.3 Cal/mL|
|Protein Source||Whey protein isolate (milk)|
|Carbohydrate Source||Brown rice syrup, sugar|
|Water Content||186 mL/237 mL|
|Osmolality||775 mOsm/kg water|
|Lactose||<0.5 g/237 mL (not for individuals with galactosemia)|
|Units||237 mL||% Daily Value|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, fibre,
potassium, calcium, or iron. Not a significant source of
Not intended as a sole source of nutrition.