Portion: Approx. 1/2 cup per serving
How to prepare
- For grains such as lentils, use 1 1/2–2 times the recommended amount of water for cooking until soft and creamy.
- Drain and place into blender or food processor
- Start at a low speed and gradually increase to a higher speed to prevent the product from immediately splattering to the sides of the container.
- Regularly stop, check, stir, scrape the product with a spatula or spoon to the centre of the container so that the blades will make optimal contact to process the product.
- Mince cooked lentils with hot broth and margarine until smooth in texture.
- Add ThickenUp® Clear. Process briefly until mixed, scraping sides of bowl.
- Heat covered tightly with aluminum foil to 165°F (74°C). Serve.